Office massage is a quick and effective stress-buster and energizer and a great way to keep your employees happier and more engaged. And what is more a treatment won’t take any longer than a coffee break.
Seated massage treatments can be tailored to your requirements, but they’re typically short treatments – 10 minutes, that target the back, neck, shoulders and upper arms. The treatment can be done with or without oils, through clothing and requires minimal space, just a seat.
In an office I can either set up in a quiet room, or I can work at your employees’ desks if that’s more convenient.
Physical benefits of massage include:
- Improved concentration and alertness
- Reduced stress
- Reduced tension headaches
- Reduced neck, shoulder and back pain
- Release of chronic muscle tension and niggling aches
- Improved circulation and immune system
- Improved posture
When used regularly, office massage can benefit your Company and its employees in other ways:
- Boosts morale and create a happier working environment
- A chance to unwind improves productivity
- Employees are likely to work harder when they feel valued
- Reduced stress and aches together with a stronger immune system equals reduced absence
- A great selling point to prospective new employees
Office massage is based on a rate of £40 per hour (that’s just £6.66 per person for 6 people to have 10 minutes each in an hour!)
Some companies prefer to offer their employees the opportunity to have a short massage treatment at work but the employees pay for their own treatments. This is of course also fine. We can work together to decide on the best approach so I can devise a tailor-made tariff of treatments for your employees.
Why not add this to your workplace wellbeing strategy this year? For further information contact me.